Search Engine giant Google introduced the Panda algorithm update In February 2011 and On April 24, 2012 Google Penguin update was introduce that penalizing websites using black-hat SEO techniques. Penguin update was designed to ensure the best possible user experience and reward high-quality sites by bringing them on the top of Googles search results.
According to some observation,following are the top Five trends :
1. Social Media will play a focusing role on SEO
2. Increased importance for Google + Authorship
3. Google get tough on Guest Posts / Spammy Content
4. Increased trend For Mobile-Friendly Websites
5. Google will focus on location-Based Search Results
Previously published in detail at TechBird24.com | A Technology Blog